Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had about 40 gold bars and they are gone now!!! I'm using a computer, not a phone. So...in addition to not getting the 3 Jackpot rewards and the Rami rewards I'm down to 5 gold bars!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Annalisa, I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and she should write you back here.
I don't see the red button. Just the volume, music and help button. I'm using a macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.6, if that's any help. I just bought my piggy bank and only used 20 bars for a flying saucer, I still had some left over before the piggy bank but I'm down to only 5 now. Wasn't I given an id when I logged in here?
Hi Annalisa, Rami is not working today. I have already reported it as a glitch to a King Admin but since they are 6 hours ahead of my time zone I think they had already left for the day. Tomorrow morning she will get the message from me and notify the studio.
Regarding your gold bars missing, I am going to ask you to please get your user ID # from the steps on this site: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Once you have that number please write back here and I can then elevate it to a King Admin who will be able to look into your account to see what's going on. So I will wait for you to get back to me with your user ID #.