Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot send lives on candy crush saga for a while now.loads but send button will not work.any help on this issue will be greatly appreciated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Naomi, thank you for writing us here at King Care. Don't even bother trying to send or receive lives because it's not working! It's happened to a few of the King games but it's also happened to some of my non-King games. I believe that this is now a Facebook issue and I wrote to them over a week ago telling them that there is a glitch on their end. The developer of my non-King games said that they were going to contact Facebook and I believe that King did it too so it's a wait and see if Facebook fixes it.