Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
there is something wrong it will not give me powerups when I feed the sheep. no nothing. whats the point in even getting it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @Edina we hope to have an update for you soon :-)
Hello Dean! Welcome to the community :-) I am sorry about this! I have passed this on to the studio as we have seen a few comments regarding Rami the sheep. I hope to have an update for you soon. Thanks!
Hello Dean! Welcome to the community :-)
I am sorry about this! I have passed this on to the studio as we have seen a few comments regarding Rami the sheep. I hope to have an update for you soon.
Thanks!
Thanks for asking, I have the same problem on different browsers.