Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I get the bonus candy from rami the screen freezes and I have to reboot when I return it is gone happed 3 times yesterday and one today.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lynda, no one is getting anything from Rami because he is broken! It was reported to the studio and we are all waiting for a fix. My concern is whether Didi will be working when it's released next Monday.