Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have played a good part of yesterday and today. I have Baked and Fed Ramie more times than I would like to admit.
will you award these rewards after fixing this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi DM, I really don't know if the rewards will be given. Fix I'd like to see the fix. The studio was made aware of this first thing this morning but I just opened the game and it's not fixed yet.