3623 candy crush saga yeah, right??!?

Options
Oakley_Arney
Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3

When someone else gets to this level and actually passes it will you please let me know: how many boosters you started with, used in game, how many gold bars you used to buy extra moves and then file a complaint! I started with 2 color bombs, 2 wrapped/striped combos, a fish, 3 extra moves, THE GAME GIVES YOU 4, yes four, wrapped candies and I still CANNOT even get close, not even remotely! Stupid stupid stupid! Fix this BS level, how is this at all fun and for who??!?

Answers

• Just_Me-2
    Just_Me-2 Posts: 274 Level 3
    edited August 2018
    Options

I agree with you, Oakley. I played this nasty level many times yesterday with full boosters and still could not pass it. For example, I had more than 25 jellies to clear one time and 28 another time with only 1 move left and have the pictures as proof. There was no way to break through the thick blockers at the bottom because it was impossible to make special candies on the top sections to hit the fish bobbers due to the restricted board. I do not have enough gold bars to buy extra moves and it would take more than 5 moves to finish this level even if I do win the extra moves on a free spin. There is no guarantee that the arrow will actually land on that "extra move" slot. I have never been lucky when it comes to getting extra moves on a free spin wheel anyway and that is the reason my gold bars got depleted. It was an easy level yesterday but just got reclassified to a super hard level today. I am calling it quits unless positive changes are made. Elsa, thanks for posting the link. I read the same tutorial prior to playing this level yesterday but it did not help unfortunately.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,743 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Just Me, I love seeing your name here on King Care.  Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with this level.  Are you playing the sugar drop challenge to accumulate some free boosters?  That is what I do so that I can use them for these crazy levels.

• Just_Me-2
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hi Elsa,

It is not a matter of earning boosters playing Sugar Drop levels. I had 150+ hand switches and 160+ lollipop hammers and both have gone down drastically after playing booster and gold busting levels. I went from 200 gold bars to zilch and managed to accumulate 11 so far playing Sugar Drop levels. I have bought gold bar packages in the past when they were on special offer but I do not have the privilege of spending lots of money on a game. This nightmarish level cannot be completed with boosters alone because of limited moves. The requirement is to clear 32 jellies in 17 moves but there are multi-layered blockers on the bottom section that need to be hit at least 4 to 5 times before the jellies can be uncovered. It is also very difficult to make any special candies on the top sections to attack the bobbers to activate the fish due to the restricted board set-up. I was only able to clear 4 jellies most times and 7 jellies one time before I ran out of moves.  It would take more than 50 gold bars for extra moves to continue playing till I pass. This is aggravating and no longer fun.

• Paul_Jones_2_2
    Paul_Jones_2_2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Can’t finish during the week, surely can’t do it in the weekend.  When’s the next update?

• Vicky_2_2
    Vicky_2_2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I'm stuck there now, and it is absolutely impossible. We just have to wait for King to change the level or to get an extremely lucky board. I've started with 2 colorbombs next to each other and made a ton of combos and still barely even got into the bottom section. It's a joke

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,743 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey guys, you are all so right!  I just tried playing this level and hardly got any of the blocks opened up.  I wasn't using any boosters but those moves go fast.  I am going to notify a King Admin and hopefully the studio will make a change.

• Just_Me-2
    Options
  • Vicky_2_2
    Vicky_2_2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

All, I had to come back and give you the update that I just actually passed this level. As for how I did it, I had full helmets, started with a stripe/wrap booster (wrap-wrap combos are the key to this level!), and luckily had enough gold bars from sugar drops to buy 5 extra moves. My first move was a stripe-wrap combo at the center so it'd hit an entire row of floats. 

It was SOLELY a lucky board. With every cascade, at least one bomb formed or could be formed in the next move. There were constant bomb explosions! The luckiest board I've ever had... And I STILL needed every one of the 5 extra moves. Even though I beat it, I maintain this level is impossible and absolutely needs to be changed in the next update!! 

• Pam_Pittman
    Pam_Pittman Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I literally just beat this level after I have no idea how many tries. I agree with Vicky other than I did not have a full helmet as my account isn't one that gets to participate in that lovely part of the game. :( I also didn't have to use gold bars?!?! I did start with a chocolate ball and the fish. I never dreamed I would make it past it! I spent 4 switches and 3 lollipops when it looked like I actually had a chance. I would say the luck of the board, wrap/wrap combos, and wrap/stripe combos are the keys. For me it was a complete shock when this time actually worked! 17 moves is ridiculous!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?