Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After playing what I'm sure is over a 100 of level 3543, I am convinced that this level needs to be revamped. I've used all my boosters playing this level and has never once been able to break all the shields.
Please take a look at this level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi AmyJade, I just checked here on King Care to see if anyone else reported this level as a glitch, but no luck yet. I will keep my eye open to see if anyone reports it today.