Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Have downloaded Google Chrome, all good until yesterday and it now says I need to download Google. Each time I do it still will not let me access game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Valerie, I'm not sure this comment below will help you but check it out anyway.
You need to go into the Chrome/Settings/Advanced/Cookies area and look for cookies that include "candycrushsaga". Just delete them. Restart Chrome. You will not lose boosters or other game settings. Good Luck!
Let me know if this brings you back.