Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Still Rami is not fixed. Boosters are not accumulating in my account. Please fix the problem as soon as possible. I am upset
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Farzana, thank you for writing us here at King Care. Yes we are all upset and frustrated that Rami isn't working. I reported it the other day and the studio is trying to find a fix so please hang in there. I am more concerned about what might happen when Didi is released next Monday. I hope Didi works.