Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I load the game I get the chest and claim the rewards, trouble is they are not being added to my account, ??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Chris, Rami has not been working this week. The studio has been made aware of this and they are trying to resolve it. I do not believe that it has been working properly for any player. I don't expect a fix today but we might be surprised. My concern is more for Didi if and when it comes out next Monday.