Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why is candy crush saga so slowwwwww and why have you added further graphics for the jelly being collected. It’s unnecessary as was the bubble gum graphic which thankfully you have now removed. Is there s fix for the speed. I am using iOS
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Annette, I am not aware if they are going to do anything about the speed changing. I could recommend that you bring your tablet back to factory restore and that might solve the problem but if you have any accumulated boosters and lives you are going to lose them.
No my other iPad plays the games at a great speed. Very slow and frustrating
Hi Annette, I am not aware of the speed being slowed down. Have you tried to clear the history on your mobile device today? Try that to see if the speed changes. I know that there have been complaints about the games speeding up too fast and I know that they have been trying different speeds so maybe you are one of the testers with a slower speed.