Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I only being given 13 moves for level 889 in candy crush saga?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks all for writing here. I am forwarding these to a King Admin.
I am only getting 13 moves as well. Very frustrating
Hi Melodie, some of the levels have less moves than what the videos are showing online. I am creating a list of complaints posted here on King Care and will be giving them to a King Admin on Monday. We have already notified the studio about these complaints and they have changed a couple of levels so let's keep our fingers crossed that they some magic on this level too.