Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the first place prize twice in the planet race--how do I claim these prizes????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Chris, in order to be in the top 3 you have to wait until the last second to see where you are at. There are many competitive players out there that will stay awake until the event ends to make sure that they made it to the top. The rewards are usually given when you reopen the game a few hours later. I'm not sure that a King Admin can look into your account to find out if you won and not rewarded but I will elevate this to a King Admin and maybe she can offer more help.