Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My wife’s version has a treat calendar and an inventory bag and mine doesn’t. Just curious to why the differences. She plays on a Samsung tablet and I play on an IPad.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mike, thank you for writing us here at King Care. Some of these are still in the testing phase so the players are randomly chosen to test them. Did you ever have the treat calendar at all? I read a couple of messages posted here that players had it at one time but then lost it. Not sure if this applies to you too.
I play with 2 iPads and noticed yesterday that I have a challenge on one but not on the other. So it's all in the random selection.