Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I given 16 moves on Candy Crush 932 while others are given 35 moves?? Not fair! Please help! If I go online I see everyone has 35 moves except me. Am I alone in this? Can you help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It is possible to complete in 16 with no boosters. It took me a while. I did it with 3 moves left. Make sure to make that candy bomb
Hi Becky, I am gathering a list of complaints posted here regarding the number of moves being changed. I will add your message to the list. Not too long ago the studio did change a couple of moves so let's keep our fingers crossed that they make a change on this level too.