Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just asked a question about this and then realized I had opened a chest and received some rewards and didn’t get some of them...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don’t remember exactly, the lollipop hammer, the gummy switching hands , the striped wheel. It was from opening a chest, and then the other prizes I bought, and I didn’t receive either
Hi Spencitive007, I just responded to your other question giving you a link for someone to handle your purchases since they are no longer being handled here.
What prizes were you awarded? Was this from a challenge? Please give me more information so that I can direct you further.