Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have never received a daily bonus when I log in everyday to Candy Crush. My friends do but I have never got them. Why am I not getting them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Daily bonuses are NOT events and challenges. Stop making stupid excuses because they can't get their act together. This game needs some serious revamp or a lot of players will be dumping it.
Hi Tysha, a lot of these events and challenges are still in the testing phase. This means that players are chosen randomly to test them and the studio monitors to see how these challenges are working. Hopefully the next new challenge that gets tested will be randomly sent to you.