Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can't send lives anymore what can I do
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. This issues is being investigated for more info Here
Please feel free post in new thread since this from 2018 . Thank you
Can’t sent life
Hi , why can I send life to some friends and some I can ?
Anche io non posso più inviarle ne chiederle non funziona io tasto invia
Hi Nancy, I believe that this is a Facebook issue because it's affecting both King and non-King games. The developers and some players have written to Facebook saying that we can't send or receive lives and we are patiently waiting for a fix from Facebook.