⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Is 3558 possible now?

Options
David_H
David_H Posts: 63 Level 3

Please, will the developers STOP CHANGING LEVELS SOON AFTER THEY'RE MADE!  This is now virtually impossible - three keys and many bombs, some in impossible places to make matches - and all in nine moves?  The fun has gone.

It's getting ridiculous - levels are tough enough without having to endure the inevitable move to make them more difficult.  I play the game a lot less now as I can't be bothered - it's not 'stress-relieving' but stress-inducing.  Huge numbers of commenters make the same point and many people no longer play the game as a result.  Aren't King killing the goose that lays the golden egg?  I know one or two people get a lucky board that makes it possible to beat levels like this, but there's no fun in the game any more.  I enjoyed 3554 as it was a tough challenge but clearly possible, if you were lucky and thought out your moves carefully.  Apart from that, I can't recall any boards recently that have actually been a pleasure to do as they have all been made only possible with boosters and even then, are reliant on very lucky boards.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi David, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  I am gathering a list of player's complaints about the number of moves for some of the levels.  I will add your message to the list. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?