Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi! My friend was having difficulties finding the inventory backpack on his candy crush saga app.. he has an android and I was wondering where he could find it? Thank you!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dijah, I think it's still in the testing phases so players are chosen to randomly test it out. I don't think it matter which device it is. When he opens the game on the right side would be the backpack that would hold the boosters that he has accumulated and then there is the tab for the daily spinning wheel and another tab for the challenges.