Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am currently in first place on planet competition (collecting colour bombs) I have just finished latest episode so won't be playing until Wednesday If I do come first can I still claim my prize on Wednesday? The competition closes in a few hours
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi LizBorg, if you did win first place when the challenge ended then whenever you open the game it should be there for you. I just won first place and got my rewards.