⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy pet rami still not working!

Jim_Karales
Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3

Candy pet  rami still not working so Elsa and Cezdiamond i guess you can report it..

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Jim, it was reported a week ago and today I gave Cez a list of players who wrote here about it.  Just checked Didi and I just got the rewards.  See if Didi works for you.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓

Hi Jim, it was reported a week ago and today I gave Cez a list of players who wrote here about it.  Just checked Didi and I just got the rewards.  See if Didi works for you.

• Jim_Karales

Elsa, If you look i to reported rami not working about a week ago, anyway i completed all the collected candy about 2 to 2:30 central time zone rami did give all the rewards the first time . I then played and collected the 180 sugar  drops log off clean all the cache cookies open chrome again just to see if rami is working it not so why does your work i do not know. 

• Lai_Man_Liew
    Lai_Man_Liew Posts: 9 Level 2

Just tried now but still not working for me. Too bad.

• Jim_Karales

Yes i know it was reported a week ago if you look i to reported it a week or so, anyway i just try it a few minutes ago it does not give the rewards, it show i try chrome and Firefox,so you tell me?
  • _Elsa_

Jim, Rami shouldn't be on your game now because Didi just appeared on my game yesterday.  Unless the studio mixes up both of them and some get one while others get another.  The entire challenge is all messed up.  Now I just looked on my phone and Didi is gone.  The studio has a lot of glitches that they need to fix.

• Jim_Karales
    edited August 2018

Jim, Rami shouldn't be on your game now because Didi just appeared on my game yesterday.  Unless the studio mixes up both of them and some get one while others get another.  The entire challenge is all messed up.  Now I just looked on my phone and Didi is gone.  The studio has a lot of glitches that they need to fix.

If i understand you there are a lot of glitches,I was try to tell you and Cezdiamond, the both of you wrote to me last week about this issue that it still not working the why it should maybe next week it will or not? Thank for writing back Jim
  • Maurice_Scorey
    Maurice_Scorey Posts: 1 Newbie

Didi is not working, Just completed the challenge this evening, no rewards recieved.... 18:30 GMT UK

• jiffylady1
    jiffylady1 Posts: 30 Level 2

My Didi is not giving me the bomb as the time keeps resetting to 15 mins. I waited on the page & watched it time out explosion happened but did not count. I do get the other bonuses though. I contacted King but received an email to report it here. With the puzzles being so hard now receiving every bonus is crucial to passing. I should say impossible to pass without them.

• Jim_Karales

Didi is not working, Just completed the challenge this evening, no rewards recieved.... 18:30 GMT UK

I know it not working Esla wrote me and said there a lot glitches in candy crush so, maybe next week it will fix? What else is there to say.
  • Jim_Karales

My Didi is not giving me the bomb as the time keeps resetting to 15 mins. I waited on the page & watched it time out explosion happened but did not count. I do get the other bonuses though. I contacted King but received an email to report it here. With the puzzles being so hard now receiving every bonus is crucial to passing. I should say impossible to pass without them.

jiffylady1, I don,t know if this is going to help you Elsa, wrote to me from king games they know about problem and can only hope that they will fix the problem..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?