Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Space Race is over and says I did not make it to top 3 so I am staying in Popsicle Planet yet in the 'Fun Events' it clearly shows that I finished 3rd. How do I flag this up with the game creators and if I do contact them is it a waste of time?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Barbara, could you do a print screen showing that you were #3? If not, then when it starts again please keep your eye posted on this. In order to be in the top 3 you must wait until the last second and when it ends you will be seeing the top 3 winners. Some players stay up all night checking their position and playing to remain on top.