Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve lost my connection to FB. How can I get it back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jackster66, sorry for the delay in responding. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help? I don't play the game through Facebook because there are always issues with the games. I play the games through the Kingdom. You can follow the steps on this blog to help you try the Kingdom instead: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it