Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I tried the FB platform of 3559 and it's only 15 moves (near-enough impossible) while the other platforms have apparently been raised back up to 22 moves (it was initially 25). Can this please be sorted as it's not possible to pass without it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi David, sorry for the delay in responding. Where are you testing the FB platform? Mobile or Computer? Please give me more information because I have been passing along these comments to the studio so I need more information from you before I pass your message to them.