Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
3382 will not loop out. I passed it but won’t complete because of the pattern of ongoing fish. I see many people have voiced this but I’ve not seen a resolution.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tami, where have you seen others voicing this because I just checked here on King Care in a search for that level and didn't come up with other messages. Perhaps you have found a new glitch. I will keep an eye on this level during the weekend to see if other report this.