Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Today sprouted a new "finish 15 levels get blah blah blah reward" All I got was a crown on the map, is that it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Absolutely useless feature and should be removed. You should tell if you introduce such stupid things where you can loose several helpful items when trying to accomplish task for nothing?!?!?
No Ville, there are no rewards given for collecting the gold crown. It's not a challenge against other players. It's just a challenge for yourself to see if you can clear each level on the first try and then you get the gold crown added to the map.
I just don't get this. There was a event saying something like collect 12 crowns from next 16 levels to accomplish... Now as I succesfully accomplished this task I was told to collect golden crown from the map. Yes, I can see the crown but then what? Clicking it does nothing so is there a reward to be collected?
Hi Jay, yes that's it! It's just an ego thing to tell you and your game friends that you cleared every level on the first try.