Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I finished level 36 and waited for the tooth fairy to unlock the next stage for me after 72 hours. It's now been over a week and still haven't been able to unlock the next stage yet. How do I unlock it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi huggy, I didn't think the fairy was still around because there was an issue with it. I will elevate this to a King Admin because maybe you are reporting something different than what I am thinking of.