Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I do not like not being able to save my lives until I need them. It means I can't save them until I need them and have time to play.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Melanie, the sending and receiving lives is not a King issue. It is happening to King and non-King games and it is a Facebook issue. The game developers have already mentioned this to Facebook and some of the players also wrote to them. We are waiting for a fix.