Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 3648 lucky candy does not transform into anything (just disappears). I have used 2 lucky candy boosters and they do not work either.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lisa, I am not privy to their priority list but that might not be at the top of that priority list.
2 months ago this was reported, several people reporting the same thing including myself, why are candy king not fixing this issue?
Hi jtdefelice, sorry for the delay in responding. I haven't seen any other messages posted here regarding the lucky candy but maybe it's a new glitch starting. Please keep an eye on this candy and let me know if you keep getting this on new levels.