Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am done with Didi and have been collecting the treasure (and not often) at the end. I am on level 3654 my boosters I get from opening the treasure chest are not showing up for me to use in the game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Julie, there was a glitch with Rami last week and I think that Didi caught the bug too! I am going to pass your message along to a King Admin who might be able to help you.