Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Having trouble with level 3584. 15 moves doesn’t seem like it’s enough.I had unlimited lives for 2 hours and even tried using 5 different boosters with no luck.Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi ws67890, thank you for posting here at King Care. There have been several complaints posted here by players who are upset about the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of complaints and every week I forward them to a King Admin who will then forward it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.