Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How is it possible to complete this level (866) with only 22 moves?? I have been a week and never even come close??? When checking a cheat site it says it is 40 moves, that would be more right than 22.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elma556, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen quite a few complaints here from players regarding the number of moves on specific levels. I have created a list to present to the studio and I will add this message to it.