Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won the whale contest that ended on July 30th 2018, but I didn't receive a reward. I was playing on the mobile app, logged in under my facebook account. If you get a prize, should it stay in your contest notifications until you redeem it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mark, I will try to see if someone else can offer help.
Hey Mark,
I'm really sorry you've been waiting so long for your reward! I have sent you a private message as I need private info to be able to help you. To check it, click on the envelop on the top right corner, near your avatar - Tilt the screen if you're on you phone to be able to see it.
If it ever happens again, please immediately take a screenshot and come post it here on King Care so we can take action straight away.
Thanks a lot and speak soon. Until then, have a great day
Mia
Is there any other admin you can forward this message to, because I've still gotten no response.
I will forward this message to her again.
Hi Elsa, I hate to keep bringing this back up, but I have had no contact or any resolution to this from any King Admins. Thanks
I appreciate it, thanks
Oh man! I gave her the message to respond to this past Monday. Now she is probably gone again because Spain is 6 hours ahead of the USA East Coast. I will send her another message but she probably won't get it until Monday. Hopefully you can hang in there until then. Thanks for being patient.
Is there any update? I haven't heard anything
Thanks Mark!
Much appreciated, Elsa! Have a good weekend yourself
Hi Mark, thank you for writing back. I will elevate this to a King Admin who might be able to help you but they are all gone for the weekend. You won't hear back from her until the beginning of the week.
Yes, I have played the game the next day and many times since, and there was nothing in the events notifications, except indications of upcoming challenges/events. The reason I am posting this now, is that I contacted the company directly and received no response. I 100% won this event by 30,000+ points
Hi Mark, when you win any challenge the next time you open the game or a few hours later you will get your rewards. Since you are speaking about a challenge from a couple of weeks ago did you not go back to the game yet to get these rewards?