Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can you create a level like 3714? Don't you do any testing before releasing levels?
People spend so much time on such stupid impossible levels because of your foolishness.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Richard, I am going to elevate this once more to a King Admin at the beginning of the week. Even though they added 5 extra moves it's the fruit that isn't dropping.
Hi Richard, no news yet. There was a big issue with Windows 10 crashing and I think that took priority over everything else.
Any response from King Admin? STILL IMPOSSIBLE TO DO!
Hi Teena, testing is continuously done on these levels and they monitor to see how many players pass it vs how many have difficulty. I am reporting this level because I just found another message posted here with a whole bunch of responses and even a video showing how difficult it was to clear. I'll give you the link to check out the other message and then report your message to a King Admin.https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/has-anyone-completed-level-3714-yet-i-dont-think-it-is-possible#entry_180176
Hi Teena, testing is continuously done on these levels and they monitor to see how many players pass it vs how many have difficulty. I am reporting this level because I just found another message posted here with a whole bunch of responses and even a video showing how difficult it was to clear. I'll give you the link to check out the other message and then report your message to a King Admin.
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/has-anyone-completed-level-3714-yet-i-dont-think-it-is-possible#entry_180176