Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 3584 another impossible level where I've wasted boosters. Please show how it's possible to complete, otherwise refund me my boosters
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Again so unfair to change condition when some already passed the level. Please fix it. There is no point to try it until it is fixed.
Thanks all! I've added your names to the list.
Please add me to list of frustrated players. Need to either remove some of the complexity or give more moves you can't unlock a key until at least 4 moves in and then the choc has to start generating.........
Add my name to list of 3584
Add my name to the list of 3584
So how do I get it refunded? How can I escalate this complaint?
Hi JJ world, I don't work for King. I am a volunteer who comes here to help the players with their issues. I cannot refund boosters because I am not employed by King.
So please refund my boosters. It's not fair
Hi JJ world, this appears to be another one of those levels where the number of moves have changed. It was addressed on another message here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-3584
I have been accumulating these complaints and handing the list over to a King Admin every Monday. I will add your message to the list.