Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This board has 4 layer meringues and only allows 12 moves to collect 10 striped candies. Is this even possible?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks all for writing here. I am forwarding these to a King Admin.
Having the same problem. Only 12 moves for 10 candies.
I’m having the same issue. Has there been an answer?
Hi Shred, thank you for posting here at King Care. I am collecting a list of messages posted here regarding the number of moves for specific levels. I will add your message to the list.