Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It does not matter how much you spend on boosters the 2nd lot of fruit does not drop.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi siouxsie, I just reported what you wrote in another message regarding the fruit to a King Admin. Let's see if they fix that too.
It has been made easier to clear the blocks but the right hand fruit does not drop down still
Thanks. I guess I am just rather frustrated at having used so many boosters including the party one until no gold bars left and nothing happens. I understand that King are a business and need to make money but this level seems unfair.
Hi siouxsie, this level has already been reported and we are waiting for a fix.