Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush Level 1074 should be 50 moves. I only have 35.
I had this same problem with level 1066
Only 12 moves
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sandi, unfortunately I am not privy to that information. I can only report the complaints that I see here in the community. I do know that if enough players complain about a specific level then they have made changes. From now on, before posting a new level, put in the search for that level to see if anyone reported it and then add your comments to it. The more that complain the faster they move on it.
1246
13 moves
Where is King with progress?!
Hi Sandi, not that I am aware of because Windows 10 was crashing so they must have been spending a lot of time trying to resolve that.
1158
Should have 35 moves
Only have 16
Are they closer to fixing this?
Wow Sandy from one week ago when you were at level 1074 and now you are at 1128! Wow! You must be a fantastic player!
This one is awful
Level 1128
Should have 42 moves
Only have 12
Level 1109
Should be 45 moves
Only have 25 moves
Hi Sandi, I will notify them about your new message here.
Level 1098 should have 20 but only has 19
Hi Sandi, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I am collecting all the messages from players who posted here complaining about the number of moves for specific levels. I will add your message to the list.