Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 1060 is only giving me 14 moves, which is impossible to complete. Others have stated on line that this level gives 30 moves. Why have I only got 14?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can read what our Community Manager wrote about it here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/249892/my-level-is-too-hard#latest
If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason. The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released. The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it. If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit. The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.
I am having this issue as well. Level 1060 is only giving me 14 moves and I’ve used up 15 lives already trying to beat it. I read elsewhere that you get 30 moves... is there anything you can do to fix it or help me out?
Hi Nestie, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have created a list of complaints posted here regarding the number of moves for specific levels. I will add your message to the list.