Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There's about a month that each time i win a 6 hour Unlimited Lives i don't receive it. When I opened the application I didn't get the Unlimited Lives. What do I need to do to get the lives?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Immac, thank you for writing us here at King Care. There is a glitch that has already been reported to the studio regarding the infinity free hours of lives. They are aware of this and we are waiting for a resolution.