Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After posting that I had only 12 moves for level 2005, I now have only 16 moves for level 2007. Both levels are meant to have 50 moves. Is this a known and ongoing issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks!
Hey guys,
Thank you for posting here in the community. This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends
I am the same I have lost so many boosters with levels like these
Hi Anne, thank you for posting here at King Care. I have created a list of complaints regarding the number of moves changed for specific levels. I will add your message to the list.