Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on Level 363 and quite stuck. I notice that it is only giving me 12 turns. When I google the level and I see examples of people clearing the level, they have 30 turns. Why am I only getting 12 turns? Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi guys, you can read Queen Mia wrote about this here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends
Me too. I have only 12 moves. It`s impossible. Also with all boosters....
Hi SariSantos,
This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I will forward your message to a King Admin.
I have a same problem... It's impossible in 12 moves!!!
Hi Frances, thank you for posting here on King Care. I have been creating a list of complaints about the number of moves for specific levels and I will add your message to the list.