Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I bought and used three smashing lollipops on a previously compromised mixer and nothing happened. This level is broken.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mazer 242, I have not seen anyone else reporting this level as a glitch here but that doesn't mean that it's not a glitch in the making. See if this video helps you clear it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqxN9EE-H70
I will keep my eye open here to see if anyone else reports this.