Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have tried numerous combinations on this level to no avail. Some help sites tell me that there is 25 moves, all I get on my PC is 15
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Joe, thank you for writing us here at King Care. There have been a lot of complaints posted here regarding the number of moves for specific levels. I am gathering this information and forwarding it to a King Admin every Monday morning and she is reporting it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.