⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Just today the quit button will not let me reset you just have to play that level or loose

Options

Answers

• Kvast
    Kvast Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Maurice, 

I know that I will lose a life if I quit after making a move. But what has changed is that now I also lose a life if I quit BEFORE making any moves. So I can no longer reset the level to line up my boosters in the way that I used to. And I don't understand why some can still do this and I can't.

Odd. My CC is up to date (or should be) and I dont lose lives when I exit a level before I make any moves.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Wow then King is really starting to make loads of changes.   I sure wish that they'd fix the glitches instead!

• Karen_Searley
    Karen_Searley Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

Totally agree! Will be impossible now without the boosters! I think it is time to quit this game!! I think a lot of players will think the same! 

• Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Options

I totally agree, if you can't start with 2 liquorice in games 3700+ then you may as well pack in the game. Please give us a chance to reset a game like we used to

• Maurice_Scorey
    Maurice_Scorey Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It must be a glitch in your client, as it still works 100% for me in all versions of the game.

I can quit a level (before making any moves) and don't lose any lives or the space dash. I can close and restart / reload / refresh the game in the middle of a level and my Space Dash remains intact.

When a new Space Dash Challenge starts, I scroll back to level 236 (Very quick and easy level to complete) play that level several times and my Space Dash / Helmet is maxed out in under 5 minutes.

Then return to current levels. New levels are getting so hard now that many are nigh on impossible without the boosters.

• Pseudonyme
    Pseudonyme Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

If it stays this way, I'm gone. I will have stopped at level 3356!

• Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    Options

It must be a glitch in your client, as it still works 100% for me in all versions of the game.

I can quit a level (before making any moves) and don't lose any lives or the space dash. I can close and restart / reload / refresh the game in the middle of a level and my Space Dash remains intact.

When a new Space Dash Challenge starts, I scroll back to level 236 (Very quick and easy level to complete) play that level several times and my Space Dash / Helmet is maxed out in under 5 minutes.

Then return to current levels. New levels are getting so hard now that many are nigh on impossible without the boosters.

Hi Maurice, well you must be among the lucky ones, complete loss is happening to more and more. Still no reply from customer care. Jackie
  • Kvast
    Kvast Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Lucky you. :) Is your CC app updated or are you using an older version?
  • Crystaltipps
    Crystaltipps Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Yes, you now lose the space helmet if you close without actually quitting.  This started for me today when I got the latest update. So it's no longer really an option. 

I'm losing a life if I quit before first move, but if I play and lose the game I can retain my boosters (on iPhone at least - not tried laptop yet) by just closing she screen and then closing the app by swiping up. So it looks like it's inconsistent. I have to say that this might be the push I need to quit this altogether. I won't ever buy boosters, so if the levels are frankly not possible without being able to reset to get your boosters where you want them then it will not be fun at all.
  • Pseudonyme
    Pseudonyme Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

I can reset a level by exiting it without losing my space dash challenge.  But now I can no longer exit the game in the middle of a level without losing the challenge.  This just started for me from today with the new levels (3666+).

Same here, if King keeps it this -new- way, I'm gone!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?