⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Just today the quit button will not let me reset you just have to play that level or loose

Options

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey guys, I heard that with the next game app release there should be a fix.  This should be in about a week but I don't yet what the fix is so we will have to wait and see.

• Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    Options

Hey guys, I heard that with the next game app release there should be a fix.  This should be in about a week but I don't yet what the fix is so we will have to wait and see.

I sincerely hope that you are right Elsa. Fingers crossed!
  • Eileen_Casey
    Eileen_Casey Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Fingers crossed - it's taking me almost a week to pass a level right now!
  • Jackie_Coe
    Options

Elsa,

Have you heard any more?

Loosing the quit/reset hurts more than space dash/morts.  It seems such a long time since it went!

Has anyone got any further news please?

• JC_Morgan
    JC_Morgan Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Has anyone ever had a direct reply from customer care please?

Also I see there is a tick to say it is resolved, obviously that is incorrect, the question is NOT ANSWERED so please keep trying to help.  Thanks Jackie 

Hi Jackie, I have the same problem! No answer from anyone. I don't understand the Resolved on your first post... Did you get an answer since?
  • JC_Morgan
    Options

Hi Jackie, you have to exit out of the game before making a move.  If you play even just one move it's recognizing that you played the game.  Is that what happened to you or is it something else?

I have exactly the same problem. No solution yet.
  • JC_Morgan
    Options

Happening to me too. I'm on 3665 and waiting for new levels tomorrow. This is going to make things so much more difficult if we can't reset.

I'm at 3479 and same problem.
  • JC_Morgan
    Options

I made an update yesterday and nothing changed :(
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Jackie, I haven't heard anything yet.  I know that lots of these challenges have glitches right now but I don't know how they are prioritizing which to fix first.  I am not privy to that information.

• Jackie_Coe
    Options

Just done an update...........

IT HAS MADE NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER...........Grrrrr!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?