⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Just today the quit button will not let me reset you just have to play that level or loose

Answers

• Vicky_2_2
    Vicky_2_2 Posts: 6 Level 2

If they're gonna take away that reset ability from us, they need to make it so that when we use boosters, they're actually usable at the start of the level. I reset when I use a colorbomb or a coconut wheel and they start out in a locked area and are completely unusable. It's a waste of a booster. Seems like every one of these new changes is designed to make us waste boosters and have to spend money. Really disappointing! 

• Liz_Baptist
    Liz_Baptist Posts: 17 Level 2

I already play far, far less than I did before the change. But overall it's good for me this way

• Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    edited September 2018

So what you guys see happening is that you open the game and don't like what you see so you try to quit before making a move correct?  But now it's not allowing you to do that?  And if you close the game you have lost a life and boosters? 

So I am going to play out a scenario.........................  you open the game to play and there is the space dash.  Let's say that you played and cleared the first level so now you have a color bomb that will be added to the next level.  Now you open the next level but you don't like the board so you try to exit out.  It closes and you see that you lost a life - are the boosters still there or are they now gone because you exited the level?  Was it the color bomb that you were rewarded that was gone or all the boosters accumulated that were gone?

I started this whole sorry question and if I reset I lose a life AND spacedash/morts, so basically you have only one go or lose everything. As you know this has now being going on for weeks and still no reply from customer care..........grrr!
  • Craig_2
    Craig_2 Posts: 3 Newbie

Yes Craig it has to be a change made by the studio. So there is nothing that we can do about it.  

That's not the answer I hoped to hear, Elsa, but thank you for taking the time to reply.
  • Jackie_Coe

I am having the same issue regarding quitting the board before making a move but still losing a life.  I recently uninstalled Facebook on my mobile phone so thought this may have had something to do with it.  However, since others here are reporting the same thing, I'm thinking maybe this is a change from the game developer?

Please help if you can.  Thank you.

These losses have been going on for weeks now. Happening to some but not all. No one seems to be able to give any real explanation and King customer care will not reply.
  • Jackie_Coe

I already play far, far less than I did before the change. But overall it's good for me this way

Doesn’t work for me just want some answers/confirmation.
  • Craig_2
    Craig_2 Posts: 3 Newbie

I am having the same issue regarding quitting the board before making a move but still losing a life.  I recently uninstalled Facebook on my mobile phone so thought this may have had something to do with it.  However, since others here are reporting the same thing, I'm thinking maybe this is a change from the game developer?

I can see, Jackie, that you started this thread a couple of weeks ago. To me, it would stand to reason that if this was intentional by King then they would do it for everyone all at once. It doesn't make sense to do a slow roll out of this change. That's why I'm holding out hope that this may be just a glitch (albeit one that King doesn't seem to be in any hurry to solve). Anyway, thank you for starting this thread as it allowed me to see I'm not the only one. I hope there's a good resolution for all of us soon!
  • Jackie_Coe

Hi again Craig, I hope so too BUT I’m not holding my breath anymore. The most frustrating thing is that it is only the “select few “ and I still can get no response from customer care.
  • Muzamil_Butt
    Muzamil_Butt Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2018

I have the same problem space dash restarts ..but is is there anyway that it can be solved I re install the game but the same problem occurs can any one help me or any customer care here .or should I stop playing I am on the maximum level plz mail me on 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hey guys, this is in a testing phase at the moment so whoever wrote in this message you are all part of the testing team.  Not sure how they are going to determine if the test works or not but not all players have this.   I also have this too in my game and lost the lives every time I quit before making a move.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?