Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is your failure to respond and deal with the issue part of subtle version of bait and switch marketing?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
HI Gayle, it has been reported and we are all waiting for an update on when it will be fixed.
I agree I cant get an answer either!
Hi Lance, I don't know where you wrote that you didn't get a response but I have been checking the messages here daily for well over 2 weeks now and the studio has been made aware of the glitch for both Rami and Didi and we are all waiting for a solution.