You have not dealt with numerous complaints which point out that Didi and Rami are not working. SAD.

Options
Lance
Lance Posts: 3 Newbie

Is your failure to respond and deal with the issue part of subtle version of bait and switch marketing?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Lance, I don't know where you wrote that you didn't get a response but I have been checking the messages here daily for well over 2 weeks now and the studio has been made aware of the glitch for both Rami and Didi and we are all waiting for a solution.

• Lance
    Lance Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Lance, I don't know where you wrote that you didn't get a response but I have been checking the messages here daily for well over 2 weeks now and the studio has been made aware of the glitch for both Rami and Didi and we are all waiting for a solution.

Sorry to imply that the "numerous complaints" were my own. My one and only complaint is the one you already have and was sent after reading several complaints from others. In any case, looking forward to a fix. In the meantime, the techies might consider disabling the Didi and Rami pop-ups altogether until such time as the CLAIM button is once again made functional.
  • Gayle_Clark
    Gayle_Clark Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I agree I cant get an answer either!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2018
    Options

HI Gayle, it has been reported and we are all waiting for an update on when it will be fixed.

• Gayle_Clark
    Gayle_Clark Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

HI Gayle, it has been reported and we are all waiting for an update on when it will be fixed.

Hi Elsa Can you help on DIDI or is that a NEW Glitch please ??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?