Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 1233 on candy crush only gives me16 moves how do you beat it when the last cherry drops on the last move?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Zuber110, I will pass your message along to a King Admin.
Same here. It's imposible to end this lvl when last cherry drop in last move, even with upgrades and perks. What can i do?
HiI have the same problem. The last cherry fall on the last move. This level has 16 moves but before it was 24 moves. This is imposible.
Hi
I have the same problem. The last cherry fall on the last move. This level has 16 moves but before it was 24 moves. This is imposible.
Hi Maxime5188, I will pass along the information regarding this level.
Hi cpaca250, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.